Friday, August 21, 2009

How does the EU do this to me?

Okay so I'm doing my homework on the E.U. (reading until I die, essentially) and I'm listening to this wonderful CD that Kris gave me called "Beyond the Missouri Sky" (I guess that'd be the Kansas sky, heh, never thought of that, cute one Kris) - btw I highly recommend this CD it is totally wonderful - good jazz guitar/bass. In any case, I'm doing my homework and I am thinking, oh, I wonder if Denmark still uses their own currency or if they have actually switched to the Euro (because the book I'm reading from is a couple years old now, maybe even 5 years old). So I look it up and so I'm reading about denmark on europa.eu and then it says their staple dishes as part of their diet, one of which is boiled cabbage. And BAM I am hit with a truck of culcanan desire and now all I can think about is how badly I want culcanan. So I think that when I make lunch today I am going to make some legit mashed potatoes and boil some cabbage... and then put on obscene amounts of butter and see if my Mexican Suities (hehe isn't that cute? I came up with that for my suite-mates haha I love it) like my Irish food...We'll see.......

In the mean time I am going to continue reading until I die...<3 amor,besos, y abrazos
Nora

No comments: