Monday, August 24, 2009

hermanos x 4

So I had a lovely time playing with my Mexican brothers today. It was really great, I love friendly competition. They really do treat me like a sister, one was even pulling my hair today (and not the youngest either, heh). I added them on facebook, so now we're legit friends haha, and in addition they were trying to find pictures of Pat (don't worry guys, I warned them about how dead sexy Pat is, I informed them that some had been hurt by even looking at his photographs so that they should be careful). Overall though, that was totally awesome and I can't wait to hang out with them again this weekend when we all go white water rafting! YAY!

I listened to the song hotel california multiple times today and I really really miss Nolan. He can know it, that's fine. I have just been thinking about him a lot in the past week or so and like, I miss listening to him play guitar and make me feel awful. I miss jamming with him and singing with him. It's just weird, I never missed him at Eastern but I miss him now -- even more than I miss Kasey sometimes (and I miss her a lot). It's weird.

I miss Pat, but dude, it really frustrates me when he's a jerk and that happens way more often here than at home (because the amount of time we talk is less, so he has less time to fill in his jerk quota? I am not totally sure). I really hope he grows out of it. Or that I just stop taking everything personally. Or that we both stop being jerks? I don't really know. This is irrelevant to any conversation about Mexico. Sorry.

Point is, I will be doing lots of stuff tomorrow: Get up, breakfast, swim, shower, class, class of death (Oral Translation), lunch, homework, sleep? something like that? Maybe I'll go swimming after class actually. That might be perfect. I think I will do that. I'll have more time that way, I am going to go talk to my suitie about that and make that happen.
I'll write again soon
Love,
Nora
p.s. I feel like my Spanish is awful, please pray for me so that I can get better...

No comments: