Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Independence Day

Happy Independence Day!
Last night I went to the celebration party (they celebrate at midnight the grito de dolores which is when they declared that they were going to begin fighting for independence in 1810 - look it up :P) at my church and stayed for about 2.5 hours and probably ate 2 kilos of food. Seriously. Lol. It was awesome. I came home around 10:45 and was going to go out again but it was raining and I lost my umbrella so I decided to stay in. I went to bed around 12:30 or 1 and got up this morning around 9am. I did all my homework for tomorrow (except print it out which I will do tomorrow morning before class) and then have lounged around on facebook all day. I also read a page in my book lol. Additionally I straightened up my room a little bit, watched the end of the flintstones movie with my suitemates, ate a sandwich, talked to a million people on facebook (including MaryBeth :D I miss her) as well as Angelina and Becca on skype (love them) and have filled up my 20oz glass at least 5 times today...I love water. I am still trying to decide if I want to eat dinner, I mean it's almost 7 o'clock so if I want to do it at a healthy hour I should do it now, but at the same time I haven't really been hungry all day (because I ate so much yesterday). I don't really know, but I love quesadillas is the thing.
I had intended to go out today to buy more credit for my cell phone but it has been disgusting rainy all day long so I haven't gone out....sigh...
Anyway, I should get back to my facebook chatting, Kasey misses me (I miss her too) and then maybe I'll read my book and go to sleep.

Love you all, thanks for your support :P
Nora

1 comment:

momma b said...

AWW!! i miss you too!! :D it was so good to talk to you today