Tuesday, June 10, 2008

9 days left

Well, There are only 9 days until I leave for the D.R.
I bought some things that I needed to go yesterday with a friend who I hadn't seen in awhile. I'm slowly seeing all my friends before I go, so that I won't realize that I haven't seen so-and-so in a year and it will be another year 'til I see him again.
I am creating a facebook group that will let me get in touch with everyone and send updates all at once, and I will also be using this blog to keep in touch while I'm there.

Hopefully everyone will be good about reading the updates, and I will be good about providing them, I hope I will be able to use the internet at least once a week. We will see if that's so.

In any case, I should get going because I have to work out, pack, and finish creating this group.

With love, God Bless,
Nora

No comments: