Thursday, May 15, 2008

Menos 5 libres

Pues, he encontrado un sitio bueno de Internet, que me gusta mucho - www.thedailyplate.com - es muy bueno porque se puede entrar toda la comida se ha comido y todo los ejercicios se ha hecho entonces se dice cuanto mas puede comer. Ya he perdido 5 libres.


Well, I have found a great internet site that I like a lot, www.thedailyplate.com. It is great because you enter all the food and the excercise you've done and then it tells you how much more food you can eat that day. i have already lost 5 lbs. It's almost an obsession...

I leave for the DR in 33 days. I leave for Europe in 6 days. Que bueno.
I can't wait.
I'm so excited for everything.

Well, I need to get to bed, because it's pretty late. But I will be updating.

As of right now I have about $200-300 to go, in order to make my goal. We will see, but money has been coming in, slowly but surely.

Today I talked to the junior high youth group about my trip, and I said a little bit in Spanish, they thought it was crazy cool. haha. It was wonderful.

Well I'm tired, so I should go. more updates later.

Love y Dios le bendiga,
Nora

No comments: