Friday, July 11, 2008

Read the other post before this one too

Sorry I forgot something
I have been meaning to make a list of people that I have been thinking of down here, so they know that I have been thinking of them:
Pat
Mama
Daddy
Nolan, Kasey, Kim, PJ, Russ, Andy
Liz
Nan
Bri
Luis
Dr. Yonan
Redmond
Allie
Charlie
T.J.
Samantha/Trisha
Aunt Kitty
Dr. Unander
Dean and Ruth
Peter
Kyle G.
Courtney & Ashley & Nicole
Kris and Jeff (of course=)
P. M. Christine & Drew

And más.

just wanted you all to know I love you and I am thinking of you!
God Bless,
Nora

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Surely you don't miss Dr. U's biology speeches...

Anonymous said...

Nora, you are super sweet...i hope you are having an amazing time! i will be praying for you

Anonymous said...

hey sis... :) keep up the good work down there. I'm proud of you and I'm glad you're having a good time. Keep Jesus first (I know you always do) and He'll lead you where ur supposed to go. I love you and when you get back you'll have to give me the full low down